What data do we collect?
Our Company collects personal identification information (Name, email address, address for shipping, phone number.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We note that we are processing your information to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
What is your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Privacy policies of other websites